Sweet Littlestel - The Cotton Garden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Handmade in Malaysia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I design and handmade "value for money" hair clippies, hair ties, headbands, and clothings for you and your babies/toddlers. I always used quality and comfortable materials on all my design.

I will be adding more new stuffs, do visit our page regularly.

If you like updates on new stuffs, drop me an email.

If you interested to order, please send email to: sweetlittlestel@gmail.com

Monday, March 7, 2011

2010 Accessories Collection

Hair Clip RM15.90 per pair

Double Loop Hairclip RM12.90 per pair
Bow Brooches. Suitable on your bag, shirt or skirt to look more fashionable.




Elastic Hairband with Bow design
Button designed Hairclip RM9.90
Felt Flower Hairtie
Crochet Beanies for your baby to protect them from cold. (SOLD OUT)
Butterfly Loop Hairtie RM9.90
Butterfly Loop Hairclip RM9.90
Big Flower Headband (SOLD OUT)
Bow Hairband